Intensive training held at the Ananda Kiirtana farm/master unit, in Belmiro Braga. The course was divided into two parts:
1. Intensive course on Devotional Songs, from July 23 to 25: open to all kinds of attendees but with focus on people who had little or no previous contacts with Kirit’s teachings.
2. Advanced Retreat, on July 26 and 27: also open to all kinds of attendees but with greater emphasis on advanced contents. In any case, Kirit always works with all people present taking into account each one’s level and personal development, so that all attendees find opportunities for learning and growth.
One workshop and other activities, including a presentation of Indian classical dance and Prabhat Samgiita study circles, were conducted during Ananda Marga’s spiritual retreat held at the same location just before the intensive training.
Access the booklets used during the program (click to open and download as pdf):
- Beginner’s level booklet – in Portuguese: Click here
- Advanced level booklet – in Portuguese: Click here
- Advanced level booklet – in English: Click here
Indian classical dance presentation in the Bharatanatyam style:
Part 1 of the intensive training:
Part 2 of the intensive training: